Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that. With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions, or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or even set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Why Use WooCommerce Subscriptions?
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your needs
- Convenient automatic payments with over 25 payment gateways
- Supports manual renewal payments through any payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Delight customers by offering subscribers special discounts on their payments or sign-up fee
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Offer free trials to increase trust and boost conversion rates
- Built-in renewal notifications let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
There are no reviews yet.