The solution is very simple, all you need to do is to the increase in the exact moment your customer is picking their payment method so that you won’t have to raise the price of your product, you’ll even get to lower it instead!
YITH Dynamic pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce is the ultimate solution for this issue that kept customers away from purchasing until now.
After installing it you will finally get to decided whether or not to increase the price (in percentage or as a fixed amount) but also to perform discounts on the total amount of the order.
You will also be able to schedule increases or discounts for a fixed time frame in order to have full control.
Imagine there is a promotion on one of the payment methods you use, in this case in just a few clicks you could notify your customers of this promotion and apply the discount directly during the checkout dynamically.
- Create a set of different price rules for each payment method available
- Apply a cart surcharge or discount based on the selected payment method
- The price variation can be either a fixed or a percentage amount based on the cart subtotal
- Add a note concerning the selected payment method in the checkout form
- Choose the user roles to which the rule will apply
- Enable the rule only if the cart subtotal matches the minimum and maximum values defined
- Include or exclude tax from the cart amount, on which the price variation applies after selecting the payment method
- Schedule a payment-method-based rule by selecting start and end date